Thursday 19 June 2008

Some more layouts & a bit of news...

So here's my two new layouts first...

I made them both with a kit called 'Vintage Chic' by Just Passin' Thru available at Pretty Scrappy. It really is a gorgeous kit with beautiful colours & a great selection of frames to choose from.
Here's my first lo...it features my nan on her 91st birthday



My second lo features my dad's cat - Sushi. We got her when I was still living at home, I think I was about 15 at the time which makes her about 13 years old - she's getting on bless her & her legs are getting a bit stiff with old age. I remember being proud of myself as I thought of her name when my mum and I were going to collect her.



I was a bit more creative with this one (I'm gradually trying new things with my layouts). I managed to get the string of the tag to look like it's going under the staple, I also got a couple of curls on the centre flower element to look like they curled under the frames iyswim? The colour of the text is from Sushi's fur. I really like this lo, I hope u do to, leave me a comment if you feel so inclined :0)

So now for my news...are you ready?

I'm really excited...

...

...

wellllll, it looks like I may be on the CT for The Digi Twins whose designs are available from Digital Candy!!! How cool is that??!!! I will be uploading blinkies as soon as I can lol!!! They've got some gorgeous designs & I can't wait to get started! That's in between doing my lo's for JPT & my sudden addiction to Guitar Hero 3 on Wii lol! I got a 100% on one of the songs the other night! Yay me! I'm well impressed considering when we bought it home I was absolutely useless at it & my hubby was brilliant at it. I've now also got the top scores for at least nine of the songs hahahaha!

Anyway that's the essay for today lol, feel free to leave me some love, let me know what you think of my layouts/my blog etc.

By the way check out Pineapple Plantations Designs (link on my blog list) for a freebie collab kit called 'Out Of This World' It's really really good!

0 comments: