Friday 22 August 2008

It's been a while...

since I last blogged - again lol! I must really try to get in the habit of doing this more often! It's been a bit mad in my house recently as my 9mth old baby has his first teeth coming through :0) I say 'teeth' as he has his two bottom, front teeth coming in at the same time! So needless to say he's been a bit grumpy - add this to a toddler with attitude & that's why I haven't had much computer time lol

So what news...well, I've done my first lo with a blend involved it's called Thank Heaven. I think this may become one of my favorites although I'm not sure if that's because of my whole lo or just the photo lol



Credits:
Paper, swirl, butterfly & wordart coloured by paper from: 'My Bff, Rose' by Tanyia's Pretty Pixels available at Digital Candy
Wordart: Robin Carlton

Do you like templates? Do you like doing template challenges? If so you should head over to the Pretty Scrappy forum & check out this thread - it's Pretty Scrappy's first ever template challenge & you get a free alpha just for playing!

By the way I'm also on the look out for zoo themed kits if you know of any? I put an ISO post over at DST & the lovely ladies there came up with some gorgeous kits! There was a post featuring several different alphas which just blew me away & I'll definately be purchasing - take a look at this example:

Isn't it amazing?! (Sorry - I really like these lol) They also come in Zebra, Tiger & giraffe print. They are by Leslie Bodoh and are available here at Elemental Scraps if you are interested :0) I think the zebra & tiger have got to be my favourites!
Anyway the reason I'm looking for zoo kits is beacause we're taking our kiddies to our largest, sort of local, zoo tomorrow! I'm so excited as I love going to the zoo & the one we're visiting (weather permitting) I've never been to before - I think I'm more excited than my toddler lol I just know I'm going to have some great photos to scrap :0)

Until next time,

Ellie x

4 comments:

Not Everyones Mama said...

That is a beautiful layout! Great job on the blending!!!

And that alpha is really cool.

Have fun at the zoo!

Bird Stalker Photography said...

Really Cute Alpha, Cute layout nice job!

Claudi said...

oh, what a cool alpha! love it! and a wonderful layout!

Amanda said...

Love the layout! Great blend work. Have fun at the zoo!