Tuesday 17 February 2009

Finally...

Enchanted Studio Scraps is back online after being down for nearly a week! And to celebrate SuzyQ is having a MASSIVE sale!!



But that's not all! If those savings aren't enough - you can head over to SuzyQ's blog & get codes to save EVEN MORE!

The sale ends at 11.59pm EST on Sunday the 22nd February so be sure to take a look - her designs are awesome (And I'm not just saying that because I'm on her CT lol)

Here's a couple of pages I've made using her designs:
'My Life' using SuzyQ's 'Sweethearts'



and this one is 'SO Worth It' using SuzyQ's 'Capture Life' (available as a collection or in separate packs)



So go and grab some bargins (but dont forget to check out Suzy's blog first - you won't be sorry!)

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Great bargins for sure and I love your layouts. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Juliana said...

Stopping by via the DST blog train...

I love the texture on your layouts! Really great pages.

Have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

Lovely pages :)

audrey neal said...

wow -- lots of great stuff! will definitely check it out.

beautiful pages too -- love that valentines one in particular.