Sunday 28 June 2009

Hope You're Having A Nice Weekend!

So what news do I have for you today....well first up for SuzyQ Scraps... check this out:
How's that for a freebie! Also, make sure you keep checking back at SuzyQ's blog - there's going to be LOADS going on in preparation of SuzyQ's EXCLUSIVE store opening at PolkaDotPlum in July!
Next up is news from Scraps by Jenn! You should really check out this HUGE collab she's done with Studio RA Designs called 'It's A Small World'
I showed you this kit in my previous post but didn't have a LO to show you... well now I have :)
If you want to see more of the kit there's a load more images on the product page (preview image linked)
I have one more piece of news for you today...I got a spot on Danielle Corbitt's CT!! I've been an admirer of her designs since I first found her back in April 2008. I'm so excited to be a 'Starlet'! Danielle also has her own forum that you can check out here - there's some great challenges on there!

Anyway that's it for today so thanks for reading & I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

3 comments:

Creative Junkie said...

Congrats on your CT gig! Very exciting!

Denise aka wererich said...

Ooh! I love that collab kit. I'm going to have to check it out.

Tanyia said...

Congrats on your new CT gig, Ellie! I bet you will have tons of fun! And Danielle is lucky to have you!