Wednesday 3 June 2009

So I've been bad...

and neglected my blog for a while, I have good reasons though but mainly because we've just been super busy recently lol! My DH has been on holiday from work for a week so we took the opportunity to spend some quality time together as a family which was awesome! We also stayed a few days with family, it was soooo nice getting a change of scenery for a while! I have also discovered & become addicted to the Twilight books...I held it off for as long as I could but when 3 of the 4 books were half price in a local bookshop I could resist - especially when I'd been looking in our local library & they had nothing I was looking for! So yes, I read the first 3 books in 3 days & the 4th in 3 days (that's when we were visiting family - I didn't want to seem rude by having my nose in a book the whole time lol). So that's what I've been up to! We're now just starting to get back into routine as DH went back to work on Tuesday (Monday we had a wedding to go to!) and my DD is back at nursery after half term, I was very proud of her as she's acting as though she hasn't been away! (This was her first holiday since starting there in April)
As to what I'm currently up to...I got the EA Sports Active for the Wii today & finished my first workout about an hour ago - all I will say is feel the burn & it's soooo much better than Wii Fit for a workout!
Oh & I'm also on Twitter now, something else I tried avoiding but there you go, I'm on there now lol! If you're interested you can find me as: shockintgo
As for scrapping, I've done a few pages recently, one of the pages I've done is this months scraplift challenge over at ESS! How cool is that?! You can see it here. I have also been working with SuzyQ Scraps on her new blog & with a new blog comes new posts - if you would like a surprise from SuzyQ Scraps then send me a link to a LO of yours using SuzyQ's designs & I'll feature your page on her blog! Just email me at: sqscrappers at googlemail dot com Everyone who emails me with a LO will get something in return :)
And one last bit of info, if you would like the chance to be a QT then take a look at SuzyQ's current CT call - it ends on 6th June (Saturday) so if your interested or just thinking about it - act now!
So that's my update for today, thanks for reading & I hope you have a great day :)

2 comments:

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

Oh her blog looks awesome, well done.
Happy Scrapin' Kat

Anonymous said...

We have the Twilight books around here somewhere - they belong to my teens, and I've been holding off. Maybe I'll find the first one and check it out; seems like everyone's read them but me.