Monday 20 July 2009

Me Again!

So I've been quite busy the past couple of weeks :) In regard to scrapping last week I lost my mojo for a bit but since then I've definitely been making up for it!! I've done loads of LO's - some I can't show you yet though as the products haven't been released :( I can't wait to show you those ones! I've also been taking part in the Battle Of The CT's over at DSA. The first challenge I liked as it was just a white space LO with a colour theme between your team. Our team picked a kit to use & it went from there, somehow becoming bright blue & pink! Here's our pages:
By Meghann (aka Scrapmonster)

By Laura (aka lauramarie)

By Bre (aka bre11414)

By Tula (aka TallulahTooGood)

And finally by me (aka Ellie80)

So I know the colours are a bit bright, but I hope you like our pages :) If you do like them please would you consider voting for us (Suzy's QT's) here (you don't have to be registered or anything)You only have until 11.59pm EST Tuesday (tomorrow) to cast your vote. Oh & if you're wondering what kit we used, it was this by SuzyQ Scraps

Thanks for reading, I hope we get your vote & happy scrapping!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Cute layouts! Good luck in the contest :-)

wendy said...

Good luck in the contest
and what a amazing pages!!

Zippizip said...

Good luck in the contest!

Stan at Scrappers Workshop
www.scrappersworkshop.com/blog