Friday 18 September 2009

It's been a while...

again - I think I just need to admit that I don't blog much lol

We've had a busy month so far, my hubby and myself have had our birthdays (we're 5 days apart), we've been trying to sort out our finances and we've all been ill - so apart from the birthdays - not much fun this month :(

Dare I say that we are now starting to think about Christmas?! This will be our first Christmas at home with just the four of us - usually we're the ones who travel everywhere to see family - our flat isn't big enough for them to come to us. So anyway I'm really looking forward to being able to do things our way & start our own family traditions :)

As for digi scrapping I've been added to Susan Robinson Designs CT - she has some AWESOME templates that I'm having lots of fun working with! It's such a fun, laid back CT!

I've also found my new forum home after being a wanderer for quite a while! Polka Dot Plum (you may remember the name from Scrap Orchard) opened at the beginning of September & I have to say I LOVE the place! Everyone is awesome there & so friendly! They also have weekly challenges that are a bit different to the usual one's you find in forums. Not to mention some of my favourite designers are there :)

I'll be back to post some of my most recent pages later :)

Thanks for reading & happy scrapping :)

0 comments: