Tuesday 1 December 2009

A Little About Me...

So I've had some fun with some of {simply.scraps} goodies! I used a template from 'Scrappers Block 1' and the kit 'Cybernate'. The layout just flowed for me as I was going along & I love this page. I primarily made it so that my kids will know a little bit about me when they're older :) I might even journal a bit more & make it into a 2 pager...I'm not sure :)
So here's the template pack & kit I used (both linked)


The Facebook, Twitter & RSS Feed icons are by fasticon.com
I also have another bit of exciting news - I'm back on Lyndsay Riches CT at Scrap Orchard! I left the CT when things got a bit busy for me at home earlier this year & now things have slowed down for me again Lyndsay has agreed to have me back! I'm so glad I messaged her to ask! So expect to see a page from me using Lyndsay Riches goodies soon!
Thanks for reading & happy scrapping!

0 comments: