Friday 22 October 2010

Train Tracks Freebie

So I have 2 kiddies - both are absolutely obsessed with Thomas the Train. It's their favourite thing EVER - even with my little girl!
They went to the zoo with their grandparents a couple of months ago and guess who was there?! Yep - Thomas - apprently my little boy would not move once he was standing next to Thomas. My sister-in-law was also there & she took a FAB picture so of course I just had to scrap it!
Now because of copyright etc I was having a hard time finding exactly what I wanted for my page. So I used the collab Vromm, Zoom, Chugga Choo by SuzyQ Scraps and Kristen Aagard as a base and then added some other bits by SuzyQ. I still couldn't find some train tracks that I was happy with, so I broke out my tablet and Illustrator and decided to draw my own!
Here's my page (click for full credits please)

And you can have the tracks too as I'd like to share them. You can use them for personal use and scrap for hire/others. If you download I would really appreciate a comment! Click on the preview to take you to box.net to download.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Christie said...

Too cute - just stumbled on your blog and saw these. My son loves trains, too, so I'm sure I'll be able to find a use for these! He's just started saying "train tracks" now and is obssessed with them. Thanks so much for sharing your cute doodle! :)

Barb said...

Thanks for the freebie! Looking for some tracks for a layout.