Wednesday 3 February 2010

Being Published!!

2010 seems to be going well for me as far as my digi scrapbooking is concerned! One of my pages using Gadgets and Gizmos by SuzyQ Scraps is in February's Artisan Notebook! How cool is that?! Here's a preview of the kit I used (I would post my LO but I'm not allowed until March)

And I also found out this morning that another of my pages is going to be in the February issue of Scrapbook News & Review Magazine! Again I can't show the page but the call I submitted it for is all about using masks on your layout. Here's the kit and masks previews


Unfortunately I can't link to these products as they've been retired :(

Before this year I'd never tried submitting any of my pages for publication but it just goes to show it's worth trying!

0 comments: