Thursday 11 February 2010

News For You!

So here's a round up of everything that's going on with my CT's at the moment!

First up Studio Hillary is retiring :( but that means an awesome sale for you! The doors close on the 12th but you just have just over one day left to grab some goodies. Not only is her store 50% off, but there's also a code to get you a FURTHER 25% OFF! All you have to do is go to Studio Hillary's store, download the free coupon and then use it at checkout for any goodies you want to pick up - that will give you a total discount of 75%!!

Next up SuzyQ Scraps of Scrap Orchard has a sneek peek on her blog of an awesome kit that's being released tomorrow (12th) - it's a collab with Jay Day Studio & if you leave a comment on her blog - you can win it!
Psssst...if you go to the post the day before, you can also pick up a freebie alpha ;)

Tomorrow is also start of Polka Dot Plum's Valentine's Blog Hop! The first stop is Sir Scrapalot's blog & there's going to be a ton of Plum designers taking part so you may want to check that out!

And the final piece of news I have for you is that {simply.scraps} has an awesome new release for you at Scrap Matters where she is the guest for the month! So make a note to check that out tomorrow too!

And here's a layout I have to share with you made with a FANTASTIC template by Scrapping With Liz at Scrap Orchard. I ended up using the perspective tool on this page which I've never used before so I was really pleased how this turned out! You can see the template pack I used under my layout & click on my layout for full credits :)


And that's all I have for you today!
Happy Scrapping,
Ellie :)

2 comments:

Charlize_C said...

Gorgeous stuff!!

Carolyn Albro said...

WOW!!! Great post. Sounds like lots going on. I don't know how you keep up with it all *whew*