Saturday 28 August 2010

How Is Your Weekend Going?

I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself, I've been working on an assignment for my Open University course and I've nearly managed to finish it :) I'm doing a course in personal finance which if followed with another course will get me a certificate in Business Studies. I'm hoping it help me to not only improve our family finances but also help me get a bursar kind of job in a school. So yes I've nearly finished that so I'm happy, hopefully after another day's work on Monday it will be complete and ready for me to send off!
So how is your weekend going? We have a three day weekend here in the UK - I'm not so sure about my international friends :) My hubby is planning to work on our car tomorrow with his dad and my dad as the clutch decided to die on us a week or so ago - fingers crossed that they get it fixed!
It's been a while since I've scrapped a page, we had news of a death in my family last week so to be honest I just haven't felt like scrapping. I dare say my mojo will come flooding back to me soon though as the designers I create for are just relaeasing some awesome products!
SuzyQ Scraps released her range of 2011 calendars this week and there's so much choice! I'm thinking they'd make great Christmas presents - especially the perpetual calendar... when my printer decides to cooperate with me again I think I'll have a go at making one or two :)
Scrapping with Liz has also added six more states to her States Template range this week. Being in the UK the only one I've managed to use was Kansas as we went there for our honeymoon back in 2003. The packs have SOOOO much in them - I advise you go check them out, I'm sure you'll be surprised of how much is them :) Oh and all of these products that I've mentioned have 20% off until Thursday too.
Well I hope your weekend is going well, I'd love to hear what you're up to!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry about your loss :( And pray tell..why honeymoon in Kansas? LOL You have the whole US and go to Kansas? LOL

Fran Baity said...

very cute blog.

Ellie said...

aslansavz - see my next post ;0)